Root Cover Up, Tuesday and Thursday Special, Angie's Corner, Graduation Gifts, $75 Gift Certificate Giveaway Next Week
by imaginal.admin | May 23, 2014 | Blog |
New at Reecia!’s
Color WOW. A Different Root Cover Up
“cheat gray for a day”
Next Week Only – Tuesday and Thursday Special
Try a Perfecting Plant Peel for only $25.00 ($45.00 value).
My skin has been acting strangely it
feels bumpy and I’m having more breakouts than usual. What could that be?
I have had this complaint a lot lately. There could be a host of things causing the bumps and breakouts; but these are the most common.
1. Using too much product. Too much cleanser can harm skin, Too much exfoliation can irritate skin. Too much moisturizer can clog skin . Less is More!
2. Dietary changes. Are you eating better or worse? Does your skin ever react to sugar? Dairy? Certain nuts or vegetables? Pay attention to when your skin acts up.
3. Washing your face too much. Our skin has an eco-system that balances good bacteria, moisture (water/ oil) balance, sebum, and a pH balance. Don’t over do it keep this eco system in balance. Don’t over wash.
4. With spring and summer we begin to get a little more serious about sunscreens and sun block. If you are protecting your skin with heavier products you will have to exfoliate a little more than you did this winter.
5. Lots of Makeup. Let your skin breathe. Can you imagine trying to breathe through moisturizer, foundation/primer/ powder, blush, bronzer? Less is always more. Wash your face at night to allow your skin to breathe.
6. Dirty pillow cases.
7. Dirty Phones.
8.Stress. Hormones and stress can attack your face. Use whatever method you like to chill out and do it regularly.
Its free to come to the salon and have me look at you under my Dermascope. I have a 30X magnifier and light as bright as the sun. I can give you free advice!!
Work With US
Stylist position available, no experience necessary, training program with career path.To apply for this position or inquire, call 406.863.9900 or email us at email@example.com.
ONE MORE WEEK- Win a $75 Gift Certificate to Reecia’s!
Have you signed up yet? If you did it before you are automatically signed up for our next $75 Gift Certificate Giveaway, so you don’t need to do a thing. If you haven’t signed up yet, do it now please!
Our May $75 Gift Certificate Giveaway will be presented on MAY 31ST, 2014